Sacox® 120 microGranulate (Salinomycin sodium) is the most potent member of the coccidiostat class known as polyether antibiotics, commonly known referred to as ionophores. Sacox ® is active against protozoan parasites but also has activity against bacteria, especially Clostridium perfringens.
- Provide control against all major species of coccidia (E. acervulina, E. maxima, E necatrix, E praecox, E. mitis, E. tenella, and E. brunetti)
- Mode of action minimizes potential for resistance
- Works well in all seasons, regardless of temperature
- No adverse effects on either feed intake or feathering
- No negative effect on water consumption
- Highly compatible with all feed ingredients
- Profitable return on investment